Working one-to-one with Sana Turnock
It is important we are the right ‘fit’ for each other so that a positive outcome can be achieved for you. A complimentary introductory 20-minute chat via phone/email/zoom is used to determine this if we have not worked together before. This will be done for personalised programs and the Legacy Audio Storytelling package.
Once confirmed, we can move forward with program and/or package.
See payment options below.
Is made at the time of making a booking via the website link. Once this is done and terms and conditions are read and checked, formal dates for appointments are scheduled.
Payment options: Pay Pal, direct deposit (within Australia) prior to sessions being undertaken.
Refunds for products and services
Please choose carefully as no refund is given to a book or product from the Courage Unravelled website unless it arrives damaged by the post.
If you order a book via another supplier please raise the issue directly with them.
If you provide support via Patreon please read the refund policy offered by Patreon.
- There are no refunds on consulting/program/one-to-one services once the service has been given.
- For payment made upfront, appointments may be re-scheduled if you have signed up for a package/program and provide 48 hours notice or more. Cancelling or rescheduling an appointment with less than 48 hour notice will incur a 20% late notice fee.
- If you fail to attend two appointments in a row without the applicable notice, Courage Unravelled reserves the right to forfeit any further scheduled appointments remaining in the package. No refunds are given.
- For the block of three package: no fee will apply for cancellations/rescheduling providing you have offered 48 hours notice or more, prior to the scheduled appointment. Cancellations which take place less than 48 hours will incur a 20% late notice fee.
- If you fail to show up online or face-to-face on the day of the appointment no refund is given. This applies to all programs.
- An appointment can be re-scheduled for emergency cancellations (accident, pregnancy, hospitalisation, sick children) without attracting a cancellation fee. Bookings can be rescheduled and resumed once your situation enables you to return – without a penalty fee.
- All programs/block-sessions must be completed by the timeframe provided.
- Legacy Audio Storytelling – read full terms and conditions here – Legacy Audio Storytelling Package
- Full terms and conditions can be found here Program Form – Courage Unravelled for the personalised and group programs as it is a separate form that needs to be read, completed and submitted.
- Please allow up to 28 days for any applicable refund.
Journals or other products purchased from the website are posted by Australia Post. The time it takes for you to receive the journal depends on where you live and the time frame of Australia Post. Postage is included anywhere in Australia and New Zealand.
Please specify in the comments if you give permission for packages to be left at premises if you are not home.
Orders have a tracking number. Details can be emailed to you upon request. Follow up can be made by using the following link: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track
If you live overseas please review costs of the Courage Journal across a number of platforms including Amazon USA- https://www.amazon.com/Sana-Turnock/e/B008ZMEV1E/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
Amazon Australia – https://www.amazon.com.au/s?k=sana+turnock&ref=nb_sb_noss
All platforms charge their own rates on publications and I am not in control of this.
Otherwise you can order from the Courage Unravelled website and pay the appropriate postage and handling fee in addition to the cost of purchase.
Is no longer being offered.
Keep in the loop with subscriber news, events and program specials. Sign up and also get a FREE excerpt of the Courage Journal to help you get started on building a courage mindset.