Individual and group/workplace form
A Healthy Mind in Business and Holism & Mindset: The new success currency are two programs offered by Courage Unravelled for professional, personal and workplace development. Both programs use a holistic approach and the added bonus of Sana’s extensive small business and health and wellness experience and skill sets.
Please complete this form once a discovery meeting has taken place. Once a meeting has occurred, the form completed and payment made, a date can be set. If you have any questions regarding the form, please ask before signing.
I really look forward to working with you.
Founder, Courage Unravelled
Please read the terms of the agreement prior to submitting your form
This Agreement is made between Courage Unravelled and the above-named person [the participant].
I have signed up for (Choose one only)
- A Healthy Mind in Business personal program (up to one hour per session)
- A Healthy Mind in Business group/workplace program (half day* depends on group size)
- Holism & Mindset in Business: The new success currency workplace program (half day* depends on group size)
- Block of 3 one-to-one sessions (45 min sessions)
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- One-to-one programs: The participant understands and agrees to the cost of the one-to-one Program. The program A Healthy Mind in Business can be paid in full or a three-payment option is offered. The third payment is to be paid by session 5.
- Courage Unravelled reserves the right to cancel the one-to-one A Healthy Mind in Business Program after session 4, if, at that point it appears that the program is not benefitting the client. The client will not need to pay the remaining balance. No reimbursement of monies will be given for weeks one through to week 4. If a client has paid in full reimbursement will be given to the amount of what is remaining from sessions 5-7.
- The complete one-to-one Program of 7 sessions is up to 10 weeks in duration. If it is not completed within the timeframe outlined, a refund is not given and there is no other opportunity to complete what has been missed.
- Workplace programs: The organisation pays in full or as outlined in the program. A payment deposit (outlined as an installment payment) is required to reserve a booking. If there is a change in circumstance and the organisation wants to cancel prior to the commencement of the program the first payment (what has been stipulated as the first installment payment within the program) is non-refundable. Any balance that remains thereafter will be reimbursed (ie. if the program was paid in full). Once the program formally starts, there is no reimbursement of funds due to the deliberate nature of group/workplace training. A registrant list is provided prior to the commencement of the program. Once the program starts, there is no opportunity for anyone else to join. This is due to the nature of the program. Please understand this. Allow up to 28 days for Courage Unravelled to provide a refund on any cancellations made PRIOR to the commencement of the program.
- If a workplace program needs to be cancelled prior to the commencement of the program due to something out of the control of Courage Unravelled, the organisation will be given the choice to reschedule or be refunded in full. Allow up to 28 days for Courage Unravelled to provide a refund on any cancellations.
- If a workplace program needs to be cancelled after it has officially commenced for reasons outside the control of Courage Unravelled, the organisation will be given the opportunity to reschedule the training and facilitation.
- Block of three sessions are to be paid in full at the time of purchase. Each block is to be completed within 7 weeks or before if you have not undertaken a Courage Unravelled program before. A minimum of 48 hours is required to reschedule your appt. Failure to do so means a forfeit of that session. No shows at the time of the appointment also means a forfeit of that session. In both cases, monies will not be rolled over to another session. Exceptions will be emergencies such as an accident, pandemic sickness, natural disaster, giving birth or family emergency. In such a case, the booking will be rescheduled to a time convenient to both parties.
The participant and organisation understands that the role of Sana Turnock within the programs is that of facilitator, trainer, mentor, health and wellness educator and advisor in areas she is experienced and qualified in. Sana does not provide financial advice or diagnosis of any kind. Sana Turnock’s skill sets lie within holistic health and wellness modalities, positive psychology and adult education/facilitation/training. As the participant or organisation, you understand Sana does not act in the capacity of doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. Any advice given by Sana Turnock is not meant to take the place of such professionals.
If you, as the participant or staff member within an organisation, are under the care of a health care professional or currently using prescription medications, continue to follow the instructions of these practitioners. Do not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting your doctor.
Sana’s role is to facilitate, moderate, support, educate, mentor, train, inform, guide, coach and advise (where appropriate) you towards holistic health improvements within yourself and/or in your organisation. The aim is to create positive outcomes and growth opportunities wherever possible, so that improvements and progress can be made and maintained. Sana may offer personal experiences, research, case studies and activities as a way of learning and understanding. Suggested actions and activities will be put forward to you but you make the final decision. It is up to you to choose what will help you grow in ways that are positively challenging – not anything that will risk your life or mental wellbeing.
As the participant or organisation, you have chosen to work with Sana Turnock, a Courage Mindset facilitator, educator, consultant and trainer. You understand that the information received is not to be viewed as medical advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RELEASE OF HEALTH CARE RELATED CLAIMS
As the participant and participating organisation you take full responsibility for your own life and well-being – and that of your staff – if you have signed on in a group capacity. As the The Courage Mindset facilitator, educator and trainer, Sana Turnock offers suggested actions based on information provided by you as the client.
As the participant and organisation, you expressly assume the risks of the program, including the risks of trying new ways of doing things or activities which will assist in personal, professional or workplace growth and development. As the Client agreeing to details in this form and ticking the terms and conditions box, you release Sana Turnock, Courage Mindset educator, trainer, mentor and consultant from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands.
Courage Unravelled keeps participant/organisation information private and will not share participant information to any third party unless compelled to by law.
Being part of your selected program means you, the participant/organisation, are committed to doing your best in order to achieve your purpose and main outcome. This means:
- Being committed to the program
- Being open to new concepts and undertake activities in the Courage Journal over 12 months (if applicable)
- Listening to the podcasts assigned to you to help grow and cultivate your courage mindset (if applicable)
- Accepting accountability for the changes you would like to make
- Fulfilling the commitments you put forward
- Taking part in all sessions with Sana offered under this program
- Eating nourishing foods to improve wellbeing (if applicable)
- Focusing on self care (physical, mental, emotional health and spiritual health)
- Finding a healthy balance between work and play
- Focusing on gratitude
- Attending group sessions (or listen to recordings) if applicable
- Focusing on your top 5 Character Strengths
- Beginning sessions on time
ARBITRATION, CHOICE OF LAW, AND LIMITED REMEDIES
In the event that a dispute arises between Sana Turnock as the Courage Mindset facilitator/educator/trainer/consultant and you, the participant/organisation with respect to services provided, both parties agree to discuss the situation to resolve an issue or use mediation as a way to resolve an issue. Mediation is at the cost of both parties.
If mediation is unsuccessful, both parties have the right to seek legal advice. Arbitration will be made under West Australian State Law.
To sign this document means you as the participant acknowledge that:
(1) You have received a copy of this agreement;
(2) Have had any questions clarified and feel comfortable signing it
(3) You understand, accept and agree to abide by what has been outlined within the agreement.
Keep in the loop with subscriber news, events and subscriber only specials. Sign up and also get a FREE excerpt of the Courage Journal to help you get started on building a courage mindset.