Mind your Mindset in Business -One-to-one or group programs
Mind your Mindset in Business is a program designed to help you grow and develop a courageous mindset in business and life. By following the program, you optimise your opportunity to have a successful outcome. This means clarity, improved confidence and and feeling empowered to move in the business direction you want to go and towards success – on your terms.
The program uses a holistic approach and the added bonus of Sana’s extensive small business and health and wellness experience and skill sets.
Please complete this form once a discovery meeting has taken place and payment made for a one-to-one/group program or you have watched the video for the group program, your questions have been answered, payment has been made, and you agree to commit and engage in the program.
Please read the terms of the agreement prior to submitting your form
This Agreement is made between Courage Unravelled and the above-named person [the participant].
The Mind your Mindset in Business group program in which you are about to enroll includes the following:
- Six group sessions of up to 2 hours and five personal sessions (45 min)
- The Courage Journal (BONUS!)
- Access to the Courage Unravelled podcast library of 30 episodes
- Recorded teachings if applicable
- Additional resources
OR The Mind your Mindset in Business one-to-one program in which you are about to enroll includes the following:
- Ten bespoke 45-minute appointments across 10 weeks.
- The Courage Journal (BONUS)
- Six handpicked Courage Unravelled podcast episodes for you to listen to – suited to your situation.
Courage Mindset Sessions (blocks of three) in which you are about to enroll in includes:
- Three x 45 minute sessions with Sana Turnock which are to be used within 9 weeks (sooner if you have not attended a program)
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- One-to-one programs: The participant understands and agrees to the cost of the Mind your Mindset in Business one-to-one Program. The program can be paid in full or a three-payment option is offered. The third payment is to be paid by session 7.
- Courage Unravelled reserves the right to cancel the one-to-one Program after session 6. If, at that point it appears that the program will not benefit, the client will not need to pay the remaining the remaining balance. The client is able to keep The Courage Journal. No reimbursement of monies will be given for weeks one through to week 6. If a client has paid in full reimbursement will be given to the amount of what is remaining from sessions 7-10.
- The complete one-to-one program of 10 sessions is up to 16 weeks in duration. If it is not completed within the timeframe outlined, a refund is not given and there is no other opportunity to complete what has been missed.
- Group programs: The participant pays in full or as outlined in the program. A payment deposit (outlined as an installment payment) is required to reserve a spot on the program. If there is a change in circumstance and the participant wants to cancel prior to the commencement of the program the first payment (what has been stipulated as the first installment payment within a group program) is non-refundable. Any balance that remains thereafter will be reimbursed (ie. if the program was paid in full). Once the program formally starts, there is no reimbursement of funds due to the deliberate nature of small group training. Small group training has been offered so that each participant gains as much as possible during the 12 week program. The small groups and one-to-one sessions with Sana Turnock are part of this experience. Once a participant signs up and the program is full there is no opportunity for anyone else to join. Please understand this. Allow up to 28 days for Courage Unravelled to provide a refund on any cancellations made PRIOR to the commencement of the program.
- If a group program needs to be cancelled prior to the commencement of the program due to something out of the control of Courage Unravelled, the participant will be given the choice to be refunded in full or be given a credit for the next program which becomes available. Allow up to 28 days for Courage Unravelled to provide a refund on any cancellations.
- If a group program needs to be cancelled after it has officially commenced for reasons outside the control of Courage Unravelled, the participant will be given the choice of a credit to take part in the remainder of the program when it runs again or will be refunded the balance what was not able to be facilitated. Allow up to 28 days for Courage Unravelled to provide a refund
- Courage Mindset Sessions (blocks of three) are to be paid in full at the time of purchase. Each block is to be completed within 9 weeks or before if you have not undertaken a Courage Unravelled program before. A minimum of 48 hours is required to reschedule your appt. Failure to do so means a forfeit of that session. No shows at the time of the appointment also means a forfeit of that session. In both cases, monies will not be rolled over to another session. Exceptions will be emergencies such as an accident, pandemic sickness, natural disaster, giving birth or family emergency. In such a case, the booking will be rescheduled to a time convenient to both parties.
The participant understands that the role of Sana Turnock within the programs is that of facilitator, trainer, mentor, health and wellness educator and advisor in areas she is experienced and qualified in. Sana does not provide financial advice or diagnosis of any kind. Sana Turnock’s skill sets lie within holistic health and wellness modalities, positive psychology, adult education/facilitation/training and small business advisory. As the participant you understand Sana does not act in the capacity of doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. Any advice given by Sana Turnock is not meant to take the place of such professionals.
If you, as the participant, are under the care of a health care professional or currently using prescription medications, continue to follow the instructions of these practitioners. Do not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting your doctor.
Sana’s role is to support, educate, mentor, train, inform, guide, coach and advise (where appropriate) you towards improving the character strength of courage in ways that suit your character/personality within the parameters of her professional skill sets and experiences. Sana may offer personal experiences as a way of learning and understanding. Suggested actions and activities will be put forward to you but you make the final decision. It is up to you to choose what will help you grow in ways that are positively challenging – not anything that will risk your life or mental wellbeing.
As the participant you have chosen to work with Sana Turnock, a Courage Mindset facilitator, educator, consultant and trainer and understand that the information received is not to be viewed as medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RELEASE OF HEALTH CARE RELATED CLAIMS
As the participant you take full responsibility for your own life and well-being. As the The Courage Mindset facilitator,educator and trainer, Sana Turnock offers suggested actions based on information provided by you as the client.
As the participant, you expressly assume the risks of the program, including the risks of trying new ways of doing things or activities which will assist in helping you grow in courage and confidence. As the Client agreeing to details in this form and ticking the terms and conditions box, you release Sana Turnock, Courage Mindset educator, trainer, mentor and consultant from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands.
Courage Unravelled keeps participant information private and will not share participant information to any third party unless compelled to by law.
Being part of a program means you, the participant, are committed to doing your best in order to achieve your purpose and main outcome. This means:
- Being committed to the program
- Being open to new concepts and undertake activities in the Courage Journal over 12 months
- Listening to the podcasts assigned to you to help grow and cultivate your courage mindset
- Accepting accountability for the changes you would like to make
- Fulfilling the commitments you put forward
- Taking part in all sessions with Sana offered under this program
- Eating nourishing foods to improve wellbeing (if applicable)
- Taking care of your physical, mental and emotional health
- Finding a healthy balance between work and play
- Focusing on gratitude
- Attending group sessions (or listen to recordings) if applicable
- Focusing on your top 5 Character Strengths
- Beginning sessions on time
ARBITRATION, CHOICE OF LAW, AND LIMITED REMEDIES
In the event that a dispute arises between Sana Turnock as the Courage Mindset facilitator/educator/trainer/consultant and you, the participant with respect to services provided, both parties agree to discuss the situation to resolve an issue or use mediation as a way to resolve an issue. Mediation is at the cost of both parties.
If mediation is unsuccessful, both parties have the right to seek legal advice. Arbitration will be made under West Australian State Law.
To sign this document means you as the participant acknowledge that:
(1) You have received a copy of this agreement;
(2) Have discussed the contents with Sana Turnock, clarified any questions and feel comfortable with signing it
(3) You understand, accept and agree to abide by what has been outlined within the agreement.
Keep in the loop with subscriber news, events and program specials. Sign up and also get a FREE excerpt of the Courage Journal to help you get started on building a courage mindset.