Building Healthy Workplaces
Transform your workplace into a space of productivity, worker well-being and where people enjoy coming to work. Investing in staff lends itself to a more stable workforce. With that comes the potential to save time, money, and energy on regularly having to find a replacement. This 3.5 hour training complements psychological safety worker welfare obligations under WHS legislation, while creating the opportunity for employee job satisfaction and the ability to create a workplace culture unique to your organisation.
- What does a healthy workplace look like
- what is a healthy and unhealthy mind in the workplace
- The impact of stress in the workplace
- Taking stress home. Taking stress to work
- Losing staff to burnout
- The Pillars of a healthy mind and unpack this for a workplace setting
- Tools to help you start building your own healthy workplace plan
9.30-1pm, Friday 26th May in Busselton
Who is this for?
Decision makers and staff of influence (business owner, team leader, manager, CEO, HR personnel, workplace culture staff, supervisor, co-ordinator) from commercial business, not-for-profit organisations, public & private sector
3.5 hour program includes morning tea.