Success in business is not just about making money. It’s about people. The people you select to be part of your organisation or workplace. Connection, cohesion, harmony and wellbeing. This is what success is. You get this right and your people become your greatest ambassador.
Programs for the individual, business owner and workplace.
- Identify what a healthy mind in business is and isn’t.
- Reduce stress in the workplace
- Gain insight into how mindset, holism & courage play important roles in personal and business success
- Fully appreciate how courage is a true gift in personal and professional development.
- Learn and integrate simple practices that will help cultivate and strengthen courage
- Build confidence by challenging yourself in small ways on a regular basis
- Identify different types of courage and how they can be used for business, the workplace and life
- Discover how courage helps you steer your own direction in business and life
- Understand the power of gratitude in business and how it helps you with challenges
- Build strategies to move towards and maintain a healthy mind in business based on courage
- Identify needed change and work towards it – together
- Witness the benefits of personal and collective wellbeing in the workplace and how everyone wins
Programs: A Healthy Mind in Business program or the program Holism & Mindset in Business: The new success currency
A Healthy Mind in Business
This program is for motivated employees, CEOs, managers, teams, workplace departments & business owners with staff who want to reduce stress and navigate a different approach to running a business/organisation, workplace harmony and holistic business success. The focus is NOT financial.
What is covered:
- What is/is not A Healthy Mind in Business
- Identifying the Five Pillars of A Healthy Mindset
- Exploring each of the Five Pillars in detail.
- How stress impacts a healthy mind
- Strategies to move towards and maintain a healthy mind in business
Individual price: $2997 ( 7 x 1 hr private 1-1 sessions)
- Private sessions are held by zoom.
- Sessions begin when payment is made, the program form has been completed and submitted, and a start date mutually agreed upon.
Group/workplace price: Email your details including who will be in attendance (staff titles), staff numbers, location and anticipated outcome. Please include contact details. Note, this program encourages open and transparent communication between all members attending and may involve sharing information that could make people feel vulnerable. It is important for management to understand this and not penalise anyone in anyway. If this is not something you or your organisation values, this is not the program for you.
Sana is based in the South West of Western Australia so travel will be a consideration for onsite training.
Holism & Mindset in Business: The new success currency
Workplace professional development program for organisations, departments & teams wanting to build workplace harmony, cohesion and wellbeing
The Holism and Mindset in Business program uses a holistic framework based on 4 pillars of a holistic business model to identify areas of required change to build workplace harmony, cohesion and wellbeing.
Focus points are:
- What is the current heartbeat of the organisation/department
- Identifying the four pillars of holism and mindset
- Exploring the four pillars of holism and mindset
- The role of courage in the workplace
- Identifying any four pillar gaps in the organisation and creating strategies to strengthen and maintain workplace harmony, cohesion and wellbeing
Price: Please send an email outlining how many staff in attendance, work roles, anticipated outcome and location.
Timeframe: half day
Sana lives in the South West of Western Australia so travel will be included as a consideration. The booking is secured when payment is made, the program form is completed and date finalised.
- Offered in blocks of three: One-to-one (online) 3 x 45 minutes with Sana – $899
- These sessions can be used for top up sessions for an individual/business owner or can be used if seven sessions of A Healthy Mind in Business program is not enough. They can also be used for sessions pertaining to boundaries, self care as a business owner and focusing on courage-related activities to cultivate courage and a growth mindset.
- To be completed within 9 weeks.
- Offered by Zoom/Teams.
Keep in the loop with subscriber news, events and subscriber only specials. Sign up and also get a FREE excerpt of the Courage Journal to help you get started on building a courage mindset.